Long time no see!

Hello! Sorry about my radio silence here, so much has been going on and that combined with my laziness... Well, it's good to be back! I'm going to get back to posting on this blog more often.

This week I switched from the food & beverage department to housekeeping. I'll be doing it for two weeks and then I spend the rest of my training in the reception - how cool is that!

While I was gone there was also a leak in the hotel, I made a short trip to Sweden to visit my family, experienced the local nightlife, worked in fine dining for the first time in my life and other cool stuff! Recently another trainee started in the hotel - she's from Germany - so it's always nice to get even more awesome company to work with.

Here's some photos to brighten up this post, enjoy!

Oh you know, just a casual fire going on right next to our dorm around 8 am...





Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

School chatter

Finally in Portugal

Portugal facts