Olá!

Now that I have something to update you with I thought I'd write a new post!

I recently finished my two-week training in housekeeping and now I've been working in reception for a few days - quite a difference as you can probably imagine! In housekeeping I spent one week in the laundry department and another cleaning the rooms. I must say that after an experience I now understand that world much better than I did earlier - it's complicated, hard and not very rewarding work. Yet still the most important in the entire hotel! Personally it wasn't my cup of tea as it was very repetitive and I prefer working directly with customers.

My first impression of working in the reception is that it requires you to take in all the information around you and process it because you have to know everything that's going on in the hotel and outside of it... But it's very entertaining, my colleagues are awesome and time passes SUPER quickly! (Unless it's a slow day like today...) I hope it continues the same way!

Wish me luck for my last couple of weeks!

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

School chatter

Finally in Portugal

Portugal facts